About Geo. H. Wilson
Geo. H. Wilson is an employee-owned business that evolved through hard work and dedication from the original partnership of Izant and Wilson, established in 1921. The founder, George H. Wilson, devoted all his energies towards developing a successful business with a reputation for quality work.
The company has grown over the years to a point that it consistently employs over 85 employees. It prides itself on its role in the building trades and overall community. Geo. H. Wilson is the first plumbing company to become a Certified Green Business in Santa Cruz County and has repeatedly been recognized for our role as a bicycle-friendly organization and supporter of a wide range of community organizations and events.
Geo. H. Wilson evolved from its roots to become the present multi-dimensional mechanical construction company in business today. In 2018, GHW was acquired by ACCO Engineered Systems, thus becoming part of the largest mechanical and plumbing contractor in the Western United States. The acquisition affords GHW and its customers access to even broader capabilities across the company’s products and services.
The Geo. H. Wilson Team is comprised of a diverse group of talented people that strive for sustainable growth through quality service and workmanship.